Effective career management and planning has always been a key area of interest to organisations, special agencies and the individuals concerned. With the recent major fluctuations in the international and local economy effective career planning, coaching and placement services have experienced a much greater level of attention.
ACER HR’s range of products in this area has always been comprehensive and includes a number of products to help identify career interest areas, career values, along with a collection of special purpose assessments. Our ability and work skills tests are also often used in career planning and outplacement work to formulate individual career options.
Please use the following list as a guide to our product range in this area.
Career Interest Assessment
- Self-Directed Search (SDS)
- Jackson Vocational Interest Survey (JVIS)
- Career Interest Profiler
- Occupational Interests Card Sort
- WPI Career Transition Report
- Career Values Scale
- Career Values Card Sort – Revised
- Career Thoughts Inventory (CTI)
- Career Attitudes and Strategies Inventory (CASI)
Special Purpose Career Assessments
- Work Potential Profile (WPP)
- Work Readiness Profile (WRP)
- Work Aspect Preference Scale (WAPS)
- Motivated Skills Card Sort – Revised
- Leisure-Retirement Activities Card Sort
Case Study Online career assessment suitable for senior / middle managers