Purchasing with ACER HR
Many products can be purchased online through this website. You'll need to create an account to make a purchase. Be sure to have submitted an updated qualifications form with Customer Service to be eligible for some products.
Orders can be placed by:
Fax: + 61 3 9277 5499
Mail: Private Bag 55, CAMBERWELL VIC 3124
Orders placed online will normally be delivered within 7 working days (within Australia).
We do not require confirmation of fax or phone orders.
To ensure accuracy and promptness in processing your order, please mark clearly:
- Contact name, telephone number and name of organisation
- Address, including postcode
- ACER account number
- Delivery address if different from invoice address
- Official order number if required by your organisation
Ordering from Overseas
All materials published by ACER Press will be supplied direct to overseas countries. Overseas-originated items may be subject to distribution restrictions.
Before ordering online please contact Customer Service via email with the details of your purchase so that freight can be calculated accurately.
Note: All remittances must be made in Australian currency.
All prices listed on the website and are subject to change without notice.
Prices of materials originating overseas are subject to currency fluctuations. You are welcome to check current prices with Customer Service staff before placing an order. All prices are inclusive of GST.
Freight and Handling Charges
Standard freight per invoice (within Australia):
10% of full invoice value
Standard freight per invoice (outside Australia):
25% of full invoice value
Urgent Orders or Special Deliveries
For urgent orders or special delivery requests please contact Customer Service by phone (or fax if previously arranged).
We cannot guarantee orders placed online will be delivered overnight.
Overnight delivery (within Australia):
Most locations in Australia
$27.50 for first package (e.g. air satchel up to 3 kg)
Further price details on application.
Same day delivery (within Australia):
Melbourne metropolitan area only
Orders MUST be placed before 3.00pm AEST
Price on application (varies with destination)
If the delivery date is crucial, please check the availability of overseas-originated material well in advance.
ACER Press is the Australian distributor for:
- Psychometrics Canada
- Sigma Assessment Systems
- Psychological Assessment Resources (PAR)
as well as other overseas organisations.
ACER supplies tests only to appropriately qualified persons and only on the understanding that:
The availability of some tests to a purchaser by virtue of special qualifications or experience does not imply that tests requiring other forms of special qualifications or experience will be made available to that purchaser.
The qualified test user is responsible for maintaining supervision of testing programs and making it clear to employing authorities that, should a change occur, the test material may be used only if another suitably qualified person is available for supervision of the use of that test. Test users are asked to notify ACER when a change of employment occurs.
- Tests supplied for the use of students may be retained by them only if they are graduate students and working in fields in which tests are professional equipment.
- Instructors of courses that require the taking or administering of tests to students for training purposes will protect the examinees by ensuring that tests and test results are used in a professional manner.
- Test scores, like test materials, will be released only to persons who are qualified to interpret them and every precaution will be taken to ensure that neither tests nor test scores fall into the hands of unauthorised persons.
- Test materials will be kept under secure conditions.
- Tests will not be used for coaching purposes.
- Under no circumstances will tests be supplied to individuals or organisations engaged in testing by mail and/or counselling by mail.
APPROVAL TO PURCHASE MAY BE WITHDRAWN IF THE ABOVE GUIDELINES ARE VIOLATED.
COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF ACER TEST MATERIALS AND RELATED PRODUCTS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND SHOULD BE REPORTED TO ACER IMMEDIATELY.